This article summarizes the widely used Product Search screen within the Omnivore App - from the left hand menu click:
Products - Manage Listings
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Overview, what you can see
- Overview, what you can do with screen video
- More Relevant Articles
Overview, what you can see
- Full Product Details, including name, brand, SKU, condition, category, weight, inventory, price.
- Product in Omnivore and As Listed on the Marketplace including adjusted price, title and marketplace category.
Overview, what you can do with screen video
- Export your products to a CSV, handy if you need to check our products against your store products for comparison.
- Modify Selected Products, by modify we mean things like:
- Block/Unblock a Product
- Force to Zero Stock and reverse
- Revalidate a product
- Change the product condition
- Get to a product page by clicking on the Product Name
- Search for any product based on SKU or keyword
- Add more Search Filters such as a Brand or Minimum and Maximum price then save that Search as Product Group