TABLE OF CONTENTS
Colour Mapping allows you to map a colour from your ecommerce store to a specific colour on a Marketplace. For example, you may sell a t shirt in 'lavender' but the marketplace that you are selling on only supports the colour 'purple' in their search function. If you map 'lavender' to 'purple' then your product will still show in search filters.
If you don't assign colours, your products may NOT list on that marketplace as its a requirement that must be met for the product to be listed.
Marketplaces which require colours to be mapped include:
- Westfield Direct
How to Map your Colours to Marketplace Colours
- In Omnivore, go to the Dashboard of the marketplace that requires
- In the Products section you will see X products need Colour Mapping - click 'Map now'
- Check the box of the colour first, then click the corresponding marketplace colour, e.g
- Do this for all colours OR use the automatically may to know colours button and it will be done automatically if we already have a mapping for that colour.
- If you need to delete/change a colour mapping, click the cross button.