TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Delete or change a category
- Override a category rule with a single product mapping
- Category Mapping using Keywork Filters
If you need to change the category a product is mapped to you can delete the category it has been assigned to and choose a new one. Please read the 3 options below and decide which one suits your requirement.
Delete or change a category
If you have used suggested categories you can simply click between suggestions
- You can click the 'Delete category mapping' link
- Once the category assigned has been deleted, you can then then choose a new category
Override a category rule with a single product mapping
If you have assigned a marketplace category to a retailer category, but there are a couple of products that don't fit the marketplace category you can override the rule and assign a different category to those products.
- Under the Category Mapping tab, view by 'Product'
- Search for the product you want using filters then click 'Choose other category'
- Find the relevant category by searching or by the category tree and click 'Save category'
- The product will then show the new category it is assigned and you can delete if necessary.
Category Mapping using Keyword Filters
This is another option to map and re-map products using Keyword Search Filters. Please follow this FAQ here.