Block an image from listing on eBay
Modified on: Thu, 22 Jun, 2023 at 11:29 AM
TABLE OF CONTENTS
If you have images in your ecommerce store that you don't want on listings on eBay, you can block the image in Omnivore.
- Login to Omnivore.
- Find the product with the image you wish to block. Go to 'Products - eBay Australia Manage Listings in the left hand nav and search for the product.
- Click on the product title to go through to the product page where you will see the full data of that product.
- Right click while hovering over the image at the top that you want to block and click 'Copy Image Address' or 'Copy Image URL' depending on your browser.
- Go to 'Settings - eBay Feed - General'. In the field 'Exclude these images' paste the URL. You can add multiple URL's here, add each URL on a new line. Click the 'Update Settings' button at the bottom of the page to save.
- Note: please ensure there are no spaces on either side of the URL.
- Go to the dashboard and click 'Upload to eBay' and wait for the sync to finish.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.