This error occurs when we receive an order from eBay, for a product that isn't in our system. This means we are not able to pass the order to your eCommerce Store.
This situation can occur for a number of reasons:
- The product ordered was listed on eBay by another system/platform, or may have been listed on eBay manually.
- The product was removed from our system but is still present on eBay.
To resolve this issue:
- If the product does exist in our system, perhaps with a different SKU, you can hit the "Edit" button next to the affected line item on the order screen.
- Add the correct SKU for the product and then click the "Update" button.
- Finally, click the "send to retailer again" button on the order page.
Alternatively, you can manually create an order in your eCommerce store to fulfil.
If you are unable to fulfil the order, you will need to cancel and refund it via My eBay.
Instructions for how to do this can be found here.
So that you stop receiving the email alerts, you will also need to cancel the order in our system by hitting Cancel or Manually Fulfilled.