TABLE OF CONTENTS
How To & Setup
To override the handling time for a particular listing(s), you'll need to do the following:
- Create a new product group for the listings in question.
- From the left-hand menu select Products -Product groups, then click the Add a product group button.
- Then enter the details for your new product group, including the details of which product(s) are to be included in this group (i.e. the SKUs for the product(s), or you can also filter products to be included by price, weight, category or brand.). In our example we have used SKU's to define the group.
- Create a new shipping policy, assign the new product group to it and select your desired handling time for the product(s).
- From the left-hand menu select Settings - eBay Australia - Shipping" then click the Add new shipping policy button.
- Enter a name for your new shipping policy, select your newly created product group and choose your desired handling time for the product(s).
- Finally enter your shipping fee for the policy and then click the Update button. Our example policy has set a 10 day handling time.
- Click the Synch policies button to synch your shipping policies with eBay.
- Finally, from the dashboard, click the Upload to eBay Australia button.
This will upload a product feed to eBay and assign the desired product(s) to your newly created shipping policy.