TABLE OF CONTENTS
Once you have created a Product Group, you can then use it with a Shipping Policy so that those products in the Product Group can have a different cost of shipping/handling time and such like.
Using a product group to change shipping/handling costs
Here is an example where you use a Product Group to apply free shipping to products priced over $100.
- Make sure you create the Product Group first.
- Go to Shipping for the marketplace e.g 'Settings' - 'eBay Australia' - 'Shipping' from the left hand navigation menu
- Click 'Add new shipping policy'
- Name the Shipping Policy, e.g Free shipping products over $100
- Select the Product Group - in this example Products over $100
- Complete the rest of the shipping form (For help on shipping see our eBay FAQ section on Shipping)