Yes. If you only wish to offer international shipping on certain products, you need to first create a “product group” in order for us to know which products are to offer international shipping.
A product group is a group of products identified by one of the following criteria:
- By price
- By weight
- By category
- By brand
- By SKU
To do so you will need to complete the following steps:
- Create a new product group in Omnivore for products (e.g. called "International Products")
- Create a new postage Business Policy in Omnivore (e.g. called "International Shipping")
- Edit the new postage Business Policy in eBay to set your international shipping rates
Create a new product group in Omnivore for products (e.g. called "International Products")
- From the left-hand menu select “Products→ Product Groups”.
- Click the “Add a product group” button.
- Enter a name for the product group (e.g. “International Products”), and configure how products are to be identified (e.g. by weight, price, SKU, category or brand).
- Click the “Create product group” button.
Create a new postage Business Policy in Omnivore (e.g. called "International Shipping")
- From the left-hand menu select “Settings → Configuration”.
- Click on the “eBay Australia Shipping Options” tab to expand it.
- Click the “Add new shipping policy” button.
- Enter a name for the new shipping policy (e.g. “International Shipping”), select the product group ("International Products") you just created, and enter a domestic shipping fee (e.g $0.00) in the "Standard Delivery" section. You'll be able to add the International Shipping fees in eBay during the next step.
- Once complete hit the “Update” button to save the policy.
- Finally, upload this new shipping policy to eBay by clicking the “Synch policies” button.
Edit the new postage Business Policy in eBay to set your international shipping rates
- Log into your eBay seller account.
- Select “My eBay” from the top-right.
- Hover over the “Account” tab and select “Business Policies”.
- Locate the postage policy named "International Shipping" and click the “Edit” link.
- Scroll down to the "International Postage" section.
- From the "Post to" section you can select either "Worldwide" or "Choose a custom location". The latter is often preferable as it allows you to set different shipping costs per country/region.
- If you select "Choose a custom location", check the tick box of the required country(s)/region(s), then choose the shipping service and enter the shipping costs.
Note: you can add additional countries/regions by clicking the "Offer additional service" link.
In the example above the seller has selected to offer shipping to New Zealand for $10, and shipping to the UK for $20.
- When complete, click the "Save" button to save your changes and apply the new international shipping options to your listings.