To modify the price you wish to charge for shipping on eBay:
- From the left-hand menu select “Settings → eBay Australia - Shipping”.
- Click on the “eBay Australia Shipping Options” tab to expand it.
- Locate the shipping policy you wish to edit then click “edit” link.
- Enter the new shipping price(s), and then hit the “Update” button.
- Adjust the Handling Time in days.
- Click Sync Policies
You can also edit the Handling Time in this section. Please note, if you see a red error message saying missing eBay business policy we recommend checking in eBay itself ensure there is a business policy assigned. Noting also that the policy names match up.
The maximum amount of days eBay will accept for Handling Time is 30.