This first step is made in your eBay seller account
To setup free shipping for orders over a specified amount, you will first need to create a promotional postage rule in your eBay store.
- Log into your eBay seller account.
- Go to Manage Postage settings at https://www.ebay.com.au/ship/prf
- Click “Combined payments” and make sure this has been enabled.
- Next click Edit next to "Promotional Postage rule"
- Complete the next screen as per below and hit the “Next” button.
- Review your changes and hit “Save”.
This second step is made in your eBay Link/Omnivore app
Now that the promotional postage rule has been created on eBay, you need to assign it to the applicable shipping policy in eBay Link / Omnivore.
To do so:
- From the left-hand menu in eBay Link select “Settings > eBay Australia > Shipping”.
- If you have an existing policy you want to use then locate the relevant shipping policy and click the “edit” link. Alternatively, if you are creating a new policy then click the "Add new shipping policy" link.
- Set the “Apply Promo Shipping Rule” radio button to “Yes”, then hit the update button.
- To upload this updated shipping policy to eBay click the “Synch policies” button.
To ensure that single item orders over $50 receive free shipping, you can implement the following.
Please note: if you run a promotion on the products that have a price over $50, shipping will remain free even if the promotion drops the price to less than $50:
- From the left-hand menu select “Inventory → Product Groups”.
- Click the “Add a product group” button.
- Enter a name for the product group (e.g. “Free Shipping over $50”), and a minimum price of 50.00. Click “Create product group”.
- Select “Settings → Configuration” from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the “eBay Australia Shipping Options” tab to expand it.
- Click the “Add new shipping policy” button.
- Complete the details as per below and then click the “Update” button.
- To upload this new shipping policy to eBay click the “Synch policies” button.
- Finally to apply the changes to your eBay listings, go back to the Dashboard and click the “Synch” button.