Excluding areas you do not want to post to is set up in your relevant Postage business policies within your eBay Seller account on eBay
eBay has 15 designated domestic regions for Australia, shown below with the postcodes covered by each region:
eBay allows sellers to exclude shipping to 1 or more of these regions. It does not however allow you to exclude by postcode, or by an area/region of your own choice.
To exclude shipping to 1 or more eBay domestic region:
- Log into your eBay seller account.
- Select “My eBay” from the top-right.
- Hover over the “Account” tab and select “Business Policies”.
- Locate the postage policy you wish to modify and click the “Edit” link.
- Scroll down to the "Exclude postage locations heading and click the "Create exclusion list" link.
- Select the domestic regions you wish to exclude (e.g. in the example below "Northern Territory", "WA Remote") then click the "Apply" button.
- Finally, click the "Save" button to finish and apply the exclusions to your listings.