International Shipping is set up in your relevant Postage business policies within your eBay Seller account on eBay
To setup International shipping options on your eBay listings:
- Log into your eBay seller account.
- Select “My eBay” from the top-right.
- Hover over the “Account” tab and select “Business Policies”.
- Locate the postage policy you wish to modify and click the “Edit” link. Note: please check in eBay Link Omnivore to make sure that you are editing the policy that is named the same in eBay.
- Scroll down to the "International Postage" section.
- From the "Post to" section you can select either "Worldwide" or "Choose a custom location". The latter is often preferable as it allows you to set different shipping costs per country/region.
- If you select "Choose a custom location", check the tick box of the required country(s)/region(s), then choose the shipping service and enter the shipping costs.
Note: you can add additional countries/regions by clicking the "Offer additional service" link. In the example above the seller has selected to offer shipping to New Zealand for $10, and shipping to the UK for $20.
- When complete, click the "Save" button to save your changes and apply the new international shipping options to your listings.
How to Exclude International Postage Countries in eBay