If you are currently selling on eBay.com.au with eBay Sync, we recommend following these steps to minimise downtime on your eBay store:
- Disconnect eBay Sync and end your eBay listings - go to eBay Sync in WooCommerce to do this.
- Install the eBay LINK WooCommerce plugin in your WooCommerce store admin.
- Follow the set up wizard for eBay - you will be asked to authorise eBay LINK to your eBay store, set up your payment, returns and shipping policies and your product listing template. This will take approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Once you have finished the wizard and land on the Dashboard, it will likely be syncing and importing products from WooCommerce. Once the update is complete, you can choose which products you want to list on eBay by choosing eBay categories for them to list in.
- When you've finalised your eBay LINK set up and ready to start listing your products on eBay you will need to:
- From the Dashboard in eBay LINK click the 'Start Selling' button - if its not showing then you have not finished your set up yet.
- Wait for the Sync to finish in eBay LINK - it is creating new listings on eBay and depending on the number of products you have it can take from 5 mins for a few products or over an hour if you have 1000s.
- Check your eBay store to see that your products are listed.
- Set Up Wizard - a handy step by step guide to the Set Up Wizard and setting up eBay LINK
- eBay LINK Set Up Checklist - after completing the Set Up Wizard, check these off before you push your listings to eBay