Its important to maintain seller standards on eBay. Resolution Centre Cases should be no more than 0.3% of total transactions.
It is critically important that someone is responsible for checking resolution centre each day, ideally more than once a day. When logged into your account, the Resolution Centre can be accessed here.
The Resolution Centre can also be accessed via eBay’s mobile app which is available via iTunes or Google Play. It’s also a great way to keep an eye on the store performance while out and about in general.
- Remember to respond to all cases within 3 days (note: this in not business days and includes weekends and public holidays)
- These cases require a response which may include:
- A tracking number
- Acknowledgement of the issue or dispute
- Request for supporting evidence in the case of breakage or miss-pick
- It does not require a refund within the initial SLA
- Please ensure all responses are recorded in Resolution Centre