How to change the Item Location if using the eBay Link app (If using the Omnivore app please see below)
In eBay Link go to Settings<<eBay Australia<< General
Scroll down to "Your Location" and add the location of your items. Note this may not be the same as your physical business location but this is where your eBay Listings will get their location information from.
In eBay Link you can only have one location available for all your items, only our Omnivore software supports multiple item locations.
Please note that the feature to use mulitple locations is only available for users who are subscribed to the Omnivore software only.
How to change Item Location if using the Omnivore app
You can have one item location for all products (the default) OR you can have multiple item locations for different products using product groups.
One Location for all Products
- Go to 'Settings - eBay Australia - Locations'
- If you have one Item Location for all products, your set up will look like this:
- Click 'edit' to make changes to the item location:
- Click 'Update'
- Go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to eBay' so the changes are reflected on eBay.
Different Item Locations for Different Products
To have different item Locations for different products:
- First, create the product group to define which products you want to have an item location that is NOT the default.
- Go to 'Products - Product Groups' and click 'Add a product group'
- Create the product group based on a criteria such as brand, weight, price or category or you can specify SKUs. Click 'Create Product Group'
- Once you have your product group created, go to 'Settings - eBay Australia - Locations'
- Click 'Add new Location'
- Complete the fields needed for the Location - make sure you select the product group you created above.
- Click Update.
- If you want to test that the location is going to be applied, check on one product. Find a product in the All Products section and view the page which includes all data on that product. Scroll down to the section 'eBay Australia Product View' and click 'Upload to eBay Australia'
- If the product uploads successfully check the listing and the Location on eBay. If its all working correctly, go to the dashboard and click 'Upload to eBay' to update all products in the product group.