Please note that this feature is only available for users who are subscribed to the Omnivore software only.
You can have one location for all products (the default) OR you can have multiple locations for different products using product groups.
One Location for all Products
- Go to 'Settings - eBay Australia - Locations'
- If you have one Location for all products, your set up will look like this:
- Click 'edit' to make changes to the location:
- Click 'Update'
- Go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to eBay' so the changes are reflected on eBay.
Different Locations for Different Products
To have different Locations for different products:
- First, create the product group to define which products you want to have a location that is NOT the default.
- Go to 'Products - Product Groups' and click 'Add a product group'
- Create the product group based on a criteria such as brand, weight, price or category or you can specify SKUs. Click 'Create Product Group'
- Once you have your product group created, go to 'Settings - eBay Australia - Locations'
- Click 'Add new Location'
- Complete the fields needed for the Location - make sure you select the product group you created above.
- Click Update.
- If you want to test that the location is going to be applied, check on one product. Find a product in the All Products section and view the page which includes all data on that product. Scroll down to the section 'eBay Australia Product View' and click 'Upload to eBay Australia'
- If the product uploads successfully check the listing and the Location on eBay. If its all working correctly, go to the dashboard and click 'Upload to eBay' to update all products in the product group.