This error can sometimes occur when you are trying to create a listing with a SKU that is already in use on eBay.
To check if any Active or Scheduled listings already exists on eBay for the SKU:
- Log into your eBay seller account.
- Navigate to Seller Hub and select the "Listings" tab.
- Select "Custom label (SKU)" from the field drop-down, enter the SKU you want to search for and click the "Search" button.
- Repeat this search for both "Active" and for "Scheduled" listing in your eBay account.
If you find a existing listing with the SKU, you will need to end the listing in eBay before it can be listed from our system.
If you can't find an existing listing in eBay that is using this SKU, you can try the following:
- In our system, select "Products" from the left hand menu.
- Navigate to the product details page for the product by searching for the SKU.
- Scroll down to the "eBay Australia Product View" section.
- Try clicking the "Upload to eBay Australia" button to see if that resolves the issue.
- If that doesn't work, try clicking the "Zero Out Quantities" button, or the "End Listing" button, then trying the "Upload to eBay Australia" button again.
If none of the above works, and you are still experiencing this issue, please contact our support team for further investigation.