This first step is made in your eBay seller account in eBay
- Log into your eBay seller account in eBay.
- Select “My eBay” from the top-right.
- Hover over the “Account” tab and select “Site Preferences”.
- Under the heading “Postage preferences” select the “Edit” link next to “Offer combined payments and postage”.
- Ensure “combined payments” has been enabled (if not do so), then select the “Create” link under “Flat postage rule”.
- Complete the next screen as per below and hit the “Next” button.
- Review your changes and hit “Save”.
- Make a note of the "Postage Discount Profile ID" assigned by eBay for the newly created Flat postage rule.
Now that the flat postage rule has been created in eBay, you need to assign it to your applicable shipping policy(s) in eBay Link/Omnivore.
This second step is made in your eBay Link or Omnivore account
To do so:
- From the left-hand menu select “Settings → Configuration”.
- Click on the “eBay Australia Shipping Options” tab to expand it.
- Locate the shipping policy you wish to edit then click “edit” link.
- Enter the "Postage Discount Profile ID" assigned earlier by eBay, into the "Shipping Discount Profile ID" field, then hit the "Update" button.
- To upload this updated shipping policy to eBay click the “Synch policies” button.