These changes are made in your eBay seller account in eBay
To set up free shipping for orders over a specified amount, you will first need to create a promotional postage rule in your eBay store.
- Log into your eBay seller account.
- Go to Manage Postage settings at https://www.ebay.com.au/ship/prf
- Click “Combined payments” and make sure this has been enabled.
- Next click Edit next to "Calculated postage rule"
- On the next screen, choose "Add an amount for each additional item" click "Add Profile" tick the "Free Postage" box and complete as below.
- Review your changes and hit “Save”
- You will now need to apply your flat postage rule to your shipping policies in eBay.
- Go to https://www.bizpolicy.ebay.com.au/businesspolicy/manage?&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK and select the postage policy that you would like to apply the flat postage rule to
- Click on the relevant shipping policy/policies and choose Flat: same cost to all buyers from the drop down and make sure that "Apply my flat postage rule" is ticked as below and save the policy in eBay.
- Repeat for each postage policy that you would like to apply free shipping for additional items.