eBay has 15 designated domestic regions for Australia, shown below with the postcodes covered by each region:
eBay allows sellers to exclude shipping to 1 or more of these regions. It does not however allow you to exclude by postcode, or by an area/region of your own choice.
To exclude shipping to 1 or more eBay domestic region:
- Log into your eBay seller account.
- Select “My eBay” from the top-right.
- Hover over the “Account” tab and select “Business Policies”.
- Locate the postage policy you wish to modify and click the “Edit” link.
- Scroll down to the "Exclude postage locations heading and click the "Create exclusion list" link.
- Select the domestic regions you wish to exclude (e.g. in the example below "Northern Territory", "WA Remote") then click the "Apply" button.
- Finally, click the "Save" button to finish and apply the exclusions to your listings.