- Login to your Cloudflare account
- Navigate to your domain.
- Click on Firewall in the navigation, then Tools
- In the IP Access Rules section enter the first eBayLink IP address into the field as shown below.
- Make sure you choose the Allow option from the dropdown (this is important).
- Enter eBayLink in the notes area.
- Click the Add button.
- Repeat for our other eBayLink IP addresses.
- You can find the IP addresses in this article
How to Whitelist eBayLink IP Addresses on Cloudflare Print
Modified on: Fri, 10 Dec, 2021 at 9:58 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.