This feature enables you to keep the eBay Categories that your products are listed in on eBay.
- In the left navigation menu on eBay LINK, go to 'Products - On eBay Australia' Click on the 'Link eBay Listings' tab.
- Click the button 'Import Listings from eBay'
- Wait a few minutes and refresh the page - it can take a few minutes or an hour depending on the number of listings.
You should see this something like this once your listings have imported:
- We match based on the title - of your products titles are the same/similar we should be able to match up the products from WooCommerce with the listings on eBay.
- To use the category that the product is listed on eBay in, click 'Relist' - eBay LINK will end the listing on eBay and create a new listing with the category from the existing listing but the product data held in eBay LINK.
- If we don't have a matched product in eBay LINK, you can start typing a product name to link it to.
- Do this for ALL listings.
- Go to the Dashboard and click 'Start Selling' to remove all listings from eBay and relist products from eBay LINK.