If you are receiving the following validation error:
Postage service Standard International Flat Rate Postage(51507) isn't available.; zeroed out
It is likely due to changes eBay made to rename some of their International Postage services, to better support cross border trade from all countries.
The postage services impacted are listed below, along with the updated service name (if applicable):
To resolve the issue, locate the postage service(s) currently used by your affected listing(s) in the table above.
Then log into eBay and edit any postage Business Policy(s) affected, and select the updated service name for that postage service.
To do this:
- Log in to your eBay seller account.
- From the top-left, hover over your account name and select "Account settings".
- Then select Business Policies from the left hand nav.
- Click on the name of the postage business policy you wish to edit (e.g. "basic")
- In the International postage section, select the updated service name of the required postage service.
- Click the "Save" button to apply this change to any affected listings.
- Repeat this process for any other postage business policy you may have in eBay using an International Postage service whose name has been modified by eBay.
Please contact eBay customer service if you have any questions.