How to create a Product Group:
- To create a Product Group, go to 'Products' then 'Product Group'
- Click 'Add a product group'
- Name the Product Group to something relevant e.g Products over $100 or Weight over 5 kg so you know what it is. Or use the same name as the Shipping Policy or Promotion you want to use it for.
- Now define the products in the group.
- Price - put a min or max price in
- Weight - e.g if you want products over 5kg put 5 in the Minimum Weight field. For a range, e.g 2-5 kg, put 2 in the min and 5 in the Max field.
- SKU: Only put SKU's in here if you want to specify the SKUs for the group, otherwise just use the criteria available
- Marketplace: Choose which marketplace you want this Product Group to apply to - all or just one. You will need this selected if you plan to use Marketplace Categories for the Product Group
- Category - this includes your Retailer Categories on your ecommerce site and also the Category they are mapped to on the marketplace chosen e.g eBay. Just start typing and the categories will display. You can choose multiple categories.
- Brand - start typing and brands will start appearing. You can choose more than one Brand.
- Only enter SKUs if you have a specfic group of SKUs that you want in the product group
- To create a Product Group using Marketplace Categories e.g the Category your products are mapped to on eBay, make sure you have selected 'eBay' as the Marketplace. Then just start typing e.g