Create a size chart using a product action
Modified on: Thu, 14 Sep, 2023 at 10:53 AM
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Some categories and marketplaces require a size chart to be visible on listings. Before you create a product action check the marketplace FAQ section for specific image specifications and requirements. To do this Product Action you will need an image URL and this must adhere to the marketplace rules. More information on image URL's can be found here under Image Requirements.
How to Add a Size Chart
- Login to Omnivore
- Decide which products you want to have the size chart added to by creating a Product Group.
- Go to 'Products - Product Groups' to create the product group.
- Go to Products - Product Actions
- Click the button 'Create size chart'
- Enter the name e.g Size Chart for Womens Shoes and choose the Marketplace Name from the drop down menu.
- Choose the product group you want to apply the Size Chart to that you created in step 2.
- Enter the URL of the image for the size chart.
- Click 'Save'
- Go to the Dashboard and click 'Upload to Marketplace' to update your listings on the Marketplace
- Read the specific FAQ's below pertaining to the Marketplace in each case.
Baby Bunting Specific
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.