Webinars are available on the following days and times:
- Monday at 2pm AEST (Sydney time)
Note: Webinars are having a break. They will start again on Monday 5 February 2018.
The following topics will be covered
- What is eBay LINK and how does it work with eBay and your ecommerce store
- Choosing which products to list and how to block products
- Orders - flow of orders, refunds and order failures
- Category Mapping - how to make sure your products are listed on eBay in the right categories
- Promotions - tailoring pricing for eBay and how to use eBay LINK to change your price
- Key settings e.g shipping, stock buffers
- Customer support and how to get help
To join the webinar:
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
Australia +61 2 8355 1031
Access Code: 217-408-205
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready