Either all or some of the products have not been imported.
This can happen for several reasons:
- All eBay listings need images, thus if the product doesn't have an image it will not be imported.
- All eBay listings need a description.
- The product must be visible. Make sure that in the product page, upper right corner, Visibility has the checkbox for Online Store checked. Also, make sure there's a date in the Publish this product on field (click on the calendar symbol to make the field appear).
- We retrieve your Shopify products based on their association to Collections, thus if the product is not in a Collection it won't be imported. The Shopify Collection becomes the category in our system and is used to associate products to an eBay category.
- If Inventory Policy is set to "Shopify tracks this product's inventory", then the quantity must be greater than zero or the product will not be imported.