For best results, we recommend you always use the Chrome browser when using ebayLINK.
To install or re-install the app, follow these steps:
- Login to your Shopify store admin account. Make sure you're logged in as the "Account Owner". You can check this in Settings -> Account, in the Staff members section the column Admin Access should show Account Owner for the logged in user.
- Navigate to this url: https://apps.shopify.com/ebay-link-1
You'll see the page below. Click on the green "Get" button.
- You'll see a page where you can authorise the ebayLINK app to access your store products and orders. Click the blue "Install ebayLINK" button.
- On the next page you'll see the ebayLINK welcome message. Please take your time to read the Terms and Conditions, then click "Register"
- From now on, you will be able to access ebayLINK from your Apps menu in Shopify
If you uninstall the app and need to re-install it, you will need to go through the same steps as above, except at Step 4 you'll see this screen:
If you have problems installing the app, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org